Last Modified: March 01, 2021.
- We will not disclose Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your consent. If, after providing consent, you want to opt out of having your Personal Information disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your full name, your Divorce So Easy username, the e-mail address you used to sign up with Divorce So Easy and your mailing address and specifically state that you do not want your personal information shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
- Updating Your Personal Information and Controlling Your Profile.The Service provides tools for you to correct, update, or edit your personal information and control your profile. You can edit your profile and other information at any time through the DSE Service.
- Information You Choose To Submit.When you register to become a member of the Service, we collect certain information about you which may include such information as your name, social security number, e-mail address, home address, phone number, gender, and date of birth as well as information about your children, outstanding legal proceedings, and descriptions of assets. When you make purchases in the Service, we may also collect your credit card and other payment-related information as well. We may also collect other personal information, including, without limitation, any personal information that you provide to us through the Services or in connection with any contests, sweepstakes and/or other promotions (collectively, “Personal Information”). When you post comments or content through the Service, your username and other Personal Information may be included in the message.
- How We Use Information.We may use your Personal Information to notify you of new services, to send service notifications, to customize the advertising and content you see, to improve our services, to conduct research and to solicit your feedback and input about the Service. For contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions conducted on or through the Service, we use the Personal Information that you provide to communicate with you regarding such contest, sweepstakes or other promotion and in accordance with the applicable rules.
- Public Areas.Your use of areas of the Service that are intended for interaction with other users may reveal your username and may allow you to publish certain personal information about you. By choosing to use these areas, you understand and agree that anyone with access to those areas may access and forward any information about you that is contained in or that you post to those areas. As with any social networking service, you should use care when disclosing your personal information to strangers.
- Security.The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use standard security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information in an effort to protect information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. We also require our Service Providers to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we share with them. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect Personal Information, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the Service, and you do so at your own risk.
- Children’s Privacy Statement.We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen (13), we will delete such information from our records. Because we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13), we also do not knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- Notice to residents of the European Union: Data Processing in the United States.The Service currently is not intended for residents of the European Union. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected personal data of a data subject (as such terms are defined in the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)), we will delete such information from our systems after notifying the data subject of the discovery and prohibit that person from using the Service. Please be aware that your Personal Information and communications may be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your state, province, or country. If you are located outside of the United States, please be advised that we may process and store all information in the United States. The laws in the United States may not be as protective of your privacy as those in your location. By using our Service, you agree that the collection, use, transfer and disclosure of your Personal Information and communications will be governed by the applicable laws in the United States.
Effective date: March 01, 2021.